Better U Skin and Body Care Medical Spa
Medical Aesthetics located in Pleasant Hill, CA
If you're looking to reduce signings of aging like wrinkles or sagging skin, then injectables are a good way to revitalize your face. At the Better U Skin and Body Care Medical Spa in Pleasant Hill, California, you can choose from a number of procedures including Botox, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Glutathione.
Injectables Q &A
What Types of Injectables Do You Offer?
Better U Skin and Body Care is pleased to offer a number of different injectable treatments to revitalize skin:
- One of our most popular options is Botox. It is a great way to eliminate frown lines, forehead furrows, crow's feet, and decrease nostril flaring. Botox works by paralyzing facial muscles, allowing your face to relax and reduce tension lines. We also use Xeomin as an alternative to Botox.
- Juvederm is another popular option. It is a dermal filler composed of hyaluronic acid that can fill in facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds. Juvederm Voluma XC is a similar produce that increases lip volume and adds cheek contouring.
- Radiesse is another type of wrinkle filler that also take care of wrinkles and folds. In addition, they are a great tool for smoothing out volume loss in the hands.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant that can be injected into the skin to help repair cells and boost protein production.
- Belotero Balance is another dermal filler that eliminates wrinkles or folds that form between the side of the nose and the corner of the mouth.
What is Kybella?
Kybella is the first and only FDA-Approved injectable to improve the appearance of fat beneath the chin by physically destroying fat cells.
Kybella is a new injectable treatment that melts away the excess fat that causes double chins. The substance is a man-made form of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring material that helps the body absorb fat. Double chins can be a pesky problem area, but with Kybella you can destroy the fat cells contributing to this unflattering phenomenon.
If you’ve tried every diet and exercise plan imaginable but still struggle with unwanted neck and chin fat, you aren’t alone. Many people who eat healthy and have no problem toning their arms, legs and abs still find it difficult to eradicate the fat around their submental area. This low hanging, fleshy region is often referred to as a “double chin.”
With Kybella, you can eliminate the need for liposuction or other invasive fat-elimination techniques. Through a series of injections, Kybella mimics the body’s natural fat-absorption process and leaves you with a sleek and slim chin area that’s picture perfect.
Benefits of Kybella
Kybella is FDA-approved
No anesthesia or surgery required
Fat cells are destroyed for good
Fast and efficient treatments
How Do I Know Which Procedure to Choose?
It can be hard to know exactly what procedure is right for you. After meeting with you and performing a comprehensive evaluation, our doctors will be able to recommend the perfect treatment plan that meets your needs. It might include just one type injection or a combination of injections to give you the best results.
What Are the Benefits of Injectables?
The biggest benefit of injectables is the ability to seemingly turn back time on your face. You'll appear years younger, which will increase your self-esteem and improve your appearance.
Even more important, injectables are safe, quick, and provide long-lasting results. Recovery time is minimal, meaning you don't have to interrupt your normal routine.
How Long Do Injectables Last?
Unfortunately, injectables and dermal fillers are not a permanent solution for youthful skin. Depending on the product you choose, your results may last for up to a year. However, most patients typically require touch-up treatments every six months to retain their wrinkle-free facade.
Words from our patients
"I've taken advantage of three different treatments and have been more than satisfied with all. Friendly, professional staff that treat you well."
"The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the environment was calming and professional and the treatment was nice and rejuvenating!"