Better U Medical Aesthetics Training Institute presents
3-Day Basic Aesthetics Medical Training for Botox/Xeomin and Dermal Fillers (including Lasers, Microdermabrasions, Chemical Peels, Medical Weight Loss and Pearls for Starting a Medical Spa Business)
WHEN: April 12-14, 2019 from 8am-5pm at 1800 Oak Park Blvd. Suite B, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 (hands-on training will be conducted at our state-of-the-art Medical Spa)
- Designed for Registered Nurses and Nurse Practicioners who want to work with physicians performing skin and body procedures
- Clincial and hands-on experiences include learning to use equipment, such as lasers, microdermabrasion, medical grade chemical peels, neurotoxins (Botox/Xeomin), and dermal fillers used in aesthetics as well as caring for patients undergoing a medical weight loss program. It will also include pearls on how to successfully start a medical spa business.
- Training has applied as a BRN accredited CE provider and will have CE units of 24 hours.
COURSE FEE (includes products used for hands-on training, course materials and sample business template forms):
EARLY BIRD RATES
- $2,500 for 3 days ($2,800 after 2/28/2019)
- $1,200 for 1 day only ($1,500 after 2/28/19)
- $2,000 for 2 days ($2,300 after 2/28/19)
non-refundable fee prior to 30 days of the course