Day 1 FRIDAY “Basic Medical Aesthetics Procedures”
- 8:00am-12:00nn- Lectures on Medical Aesthetics Procedures such as Medical Microdermabrasion, Medical Grade Peels to include Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin and Epidermal Layers, Facial Structure, including Facial Musculature; Identifying Skin Tension Lines overlying Facial Muscles and Cosmetic Subunits; Common Cutaneous Diseases and other Dermatologic Conditions
- Basic Techniques for Cosmetic Injectables including Botox/Xeomin, Hyaluronic Acid Fillers such as Juvederm and Belotero.
12:30-5:00PM Botox/Xeomin Training and Dermal Filler Training
- Clinical Practice incorporating Botulinum Toxins (Xeomin® & Botox Cosmetic®) and Dermal Fillers into your Practice (hands-on in small groups)
- Botulinum Toxin Injection Techniques, Protocols and Guidelines. The key to happy patients is fully understanding where and how many units to inject, therefore extensive time will be spent analyzing patients to ensure you give them the best aesthetic results.
- Dermal Filler Techniques, Protocols and Guidelines.
- *MICRODERMABRASION AND CHEMICAL PEELS HANDS-ON ON DAY 3
DAY 2 SATURDAY
- Integrating Aesthetic Medicine into a Medical Practice or Medical Spa
- The key to success in aesthetics is performing a comprehensive patient selection and consultations.
- Includes details on how to complete aesthetic patient medical history and consent forms (sample Forms will be provided).
- Legal implications of providing aesthetic medical procedures, evidence-based nursing practice as well as state and nursing board regulations.
- Integrating Laser Procedures in the Medical Spa- the most popular Laser procedures will be discussed such as Skin Revitalization, Laser
- Tattoo Removal and Laser Hair removal using the latest lasers in the market right now such as the Picosure Laser and Ellman Cheveux II
- Diode laser to include topics such as:
- Physics of Laser devices (how to match the right equipment to the right procedure).
- Skin typing using the Fitzpatrick scale and patient selection.
- Principles and safety of lasers devices.
- Potential side effects and risks.
- Incorporating facial/skin rejuvenation into your practice.
12:30-5pm: Performing the most common and profitable Laser procedures (hands-on & live demonstration in small groups)
- Laser Skin revitalization, Laser hair removal, Laser tattoo removal, benign pigmented lesions, vascular lesions and acne scars.
DAY 3 SUNDAY
- Integrating a Medically Supervised Weight Loss Management Program into your Medical Spa Business
- Adding Medically Supervised (hormone) Weight Loss; Weight Loss Pharmaceutical Options
- Medically Supervised Weight Loss Programs (FDA Approved Pharmacology, VLCD/LCD, Ketogenic diet programs, Meal Replacements)
- Non-medical Weight Management
- Current Trends in the Medical Spa Business – “What you need to know to Succeed”
- Meeting the growing demand with the right procedures.
- Typical startup costs associated with common aesthetic procedures.
- Hands-on Training on Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels; Non-invasive Body Sculpting
COURSE FEE (includes products used for hands-on training, course materials and sample business template forms):
EARLY BIRD RATES
- $2,500 for 3 days ($2,800 after October 31, 2019)
- $1,200 for 1 day only ($1,500 after October 31, 2019)
- $2,000 for 2 days ($2,300 after October 31, 2019)
non-refundable fee prior to 30 days of the course